Orbit-360 elevation rotor, almost free

A few months ago I replaced my decrepit Orbit-360 Az/El rotors with a
G-5500A rotor.

The Orbit-360 azimuth rotor makes a lot of awful sounding noises when it
moves (or attempts to move), and it has several bad spots in the position
sensing pot.  But the elevation rotor is in pretty good condition.  It
sounds very nice when it moves, and the position sensing pot is in fairly
good condition.

I am willing to send the elevation rotor to anybody who needs a replacement
Orbit-360 rotor.  All I ask is a donation to cover shipping costs.  Contact
me directly if you need a spare or replacement Orbit-360 rotor.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA