AO-40: Low Voltage Shutoff, Orbit 651

Dear All,

AO-40 is currently experiencing eclipse periods of nearly 30 minutes.

The magnetorquers and beacon where on during eclipse, when the IHU
detected that the battery was running low.

The low-voltage software trigger turned off S2 at 11:31:14 and the
S2 beacon came back nominally at MA=15.

This happened just before the end of our eclipse and there is
nothing wrong with AO-40, we are just careful.
Probably we will adjust the low-voltage trigger level slightly..

73s Peter, DB2OS