P3T problem

Hi AMSATs,

Today I could recieve AO40 very well again with my inflatable dish :-) and
deaf NORSAT convertor. I did feed the signal to my FT847 in my shack and
tried to read the data from AO40.

For decoding the data I use an AEA DSP-2232 modem, in mode 44, what is
400BPS PSK AO-13 mode. The data decoded by the modem I can ready without
problems with an simple terminal program under DOS at an 386 laptop. When I
connect the modem to my Pentium laptop, with P3T software under WIN98, I can
not read the data :-(

I did test the port input with an WIN98 program called HYPERTERMINAL and
then I can see that data is readed (With many strainge characters between
the AO40 text)

Somebody has an idea why the P3T program does not accept my DSP data ?

73 de PE1RAH, William
---