Re: kc tracker and XP

Simple, buy a new computer and you have no choice. I don't know how much
longer Win98SE or the Gawd-Awful WinME (Mistake Edition?) will be
available from the manufacturers of pre-fab PC's, or available in the
stores. When I see LEGIT OEM editions of 98SE at the swap meet, I buy
them. And no, I have no intention of starting an OS flame-fest here.
They all have their place.
73, Jim  KQ6EA