Re: Computer networking

Thank's for overhelming answers over 2 meg of data received. Machines OS are Win ME and one XP all
network settings TCPIP are at :automaticly obtain IP address form server and IP address fields are blank
and Zone alarm is installed on 50% of the network machines RE: no firewall  on the HUB DSS8+ D-LINK.

Not already digesting all the notes received but at first view i understand why all internet acces is working as
ISP servers automaticly assing their IP address to the PC'S.

Thank's all for the help still analysing and i start to see light at the end of the tunnel.

Will let you know when all will be working fine... the network and my knowledges both should be resolved
here. I hate to not be on control of machines... DOS i missed you.   and i still getting blue screen times to
times only to remember me DOS era.
Luc Leblanc VE2DWE (AMSAT 33583)
          http://www.qsl.net/ve2dwe/
C.P.341