Re: KC Tracker over XP an ISA bus

>From what I read today on XP, it only supports ISA cards that conform to the
plug-and-play standards.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP
AMSAT 33535
kd4app@amsat.org
http://www.w-ent.com/ao40/index.htm

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Artieda" <hb9dri@artieda.net>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 2:41 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] KC Tracker over XP an ISA bus

Hi
Estes Waine wrote>
>I am not an authority on this subject, but a software developer told me
that Windows-XP does not support the ISA bus..

Sorry but your friend is wrong, I have installed XP over a DFI board with 3
slots ISA ans 3 PCI, Processor PIII 750 and 512 MB RAM, my ISA slots working
perfect with XP, I use and old Audio card SB 16 ISA and a Motorola Modem
(ISA) and I dont have any problem.

73DX

Alex
HB9DRI