RE: kc tracker and XP

Whew, Wayne! Did your friend ever lay a whopper on you!

I have a Athlon XP 1500 (1.33GHz) and Abit KT7a-Raid MB
with an ISA slot, and my KCT card works just fine! (I'd
say thats enough HP to run XP!) Note: I use Nova, not
Wisp to talk to it, and it works equally well with
either W2K or XP. The code to support ISA is buried in
the HAL (hardware abstraction layer) DLL, which is
fundamentally the same for both XP and W2K. While there
won't be any evolution of that section of the code, no
reason it won't stay there indefinitely.

Steve W4EPI