Look at my inflatable dish !!

Hi AMSATs,

I updated my website with pictures of my inflatable dish. The idea of me is
very simple, and it works very great.
Tell me what you think of it ?

I have also included the OSCARLATOR charts in .PDF format, for people who
like to used the old OSCARLATOR system again :-)
Sorry for the long delay, but I am also busy with more important things than
HAM.

As you can see there are still new areas to explore :-)

73 de PE1RAH, William
---