Re: OSCARLATOR charts on my webpage

Will,
I found making the ground tracks and range circles the easy part.  Back
when I used to fool around with the Oscarlocator, I wanted to write a
little computer utility that would use the epoch time, raan, mean motion,
and eccentricity from an element set and compute the time and longitude of
the first S-N EQX,  nodal period & precession. I never did write it, but I
still think it would be a fun and very educational exercise to try. Need to
be able to computer the longitude angle of the vernal equinox, and the time
it takes the satellite at its current MA in the element set to reach the
equator. Inclination is needed to compute precession.

73 DE KB7ADL