Computer networking

Hi to all

I'm running 3 PC and 1 laptop through a hub. All machines are working fine on ASDL internet but only the
laptop and one pc can view each other. At the first install all machines where available on the network but
only the 2 mentionned above remain today and i cannot make the 2 other PC to be available on my home
network

Networking PC is usefull in transfering keps files between tracking program and AO4-rcvr data files and
more.

One fellows report same problems only 2 machines working on the network.

You can answer back directly or on the BB if you think that your answers can benefit to every one, i'm not
probably alone usind Microsoft networking system...
Thank's

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE (AMSAT 33583)
          http://www.qsl.net/ve2dwe/
C.P.341