Re: kc tracker and XP

Whilst I have no solution for XP and KCT but one thing I know for sure

"It ain't broke; don't fix it"

I have proved this time and again but the itchy fingers do take better of
me at times.

Wish you luck with XP/KCT. I am sure there are many who have licked this
problem, in which case, do share your experiences.

Sangat, 9M2SS