ao-40 and itune, just for people having problems with it :)

hi there,

ive found the default settings for ao-40 slightly out, so ive changed them
so they hit directly on the middle beacon.

heres what ive put.

satellite AO-40  ; mode U/S2 CURRENTLY ACTIVE
transponder 2836.989 invert
beacon 2401.2927 usb
rxconverter 2256

that works fine with my k5gna d/c, so with any luck it should work on all,
this was tryed out at 28000 ish km, so im just trying it for the rest of the
pass at the moment :)

anyways, ao-40 is great, dont expect to find me on any leo's from now on ;)

Speak to you later.
Scott Elliott
Scott@pieh0.co.uk
2E1FJB / M1SJE