AO-40 attitude update

Copied the updated attitude in the new M-block below this morning.  I also
noticed a long series of D-blocks coming down so perhaps we'll be getting a
more accurate attitude value in the near future.

M  QST AMSAT OSCAR-40                              2002 March 28
    ALON/ALAT ~ 341/0, slowly increasing ALON ~ 1 deg/day.
      *** See N-block for schedule. NOTE: MB->S2/KTx  ***
            *** Middle Beacon OFF during RUDAK ***

         The AO-40 team would like your telemetry files!
Please "zip" compress your daily telemetry files and e-mail to:
                      ao40-archive@amsat.org

Lee-KU4OS

"Winners compare their achievements with their goals, while losers compare
their achievements with those of other people."
      -- Nido Qubein