Re: AO40 portable

Hallo Estes,

EWW> Everything is fine for a while, and then the signal suddenly drops a couple
EWW> S-units for a few seconds.

I have watched this myself several tims. Using my panoramic receiver I
noticed that Leila was active close to the channel but not within my
receivers passband. It seems that Leila is punching a notch into the
passband which is approx. 10 kHz wide. So it can happen that your signal
will be notched without beeing the cause.

73,
 Reinhard
 DJ1KM