RE: ISM interference on 2401 MHz

I just tested it out to make sure. When 'on hook' the phone raises the
noise floor across the band about 25+ db. (with or without the NB on)

This is with the phone about 30' from, my BBQ dish that's about 25' up.
Changing the azmith/elevation shows many narrow nulls in the noise. The
signal must be reflecting off surrounding structures.

As far as I know this is the only phone of this type in my neighborhood
so as long as I don't use it, I'm fine. However, if one of my close
neighbors gets one, I'm in real trouble.

Steve .. AI7W