R: Help with Instanttrack 1.5

----- Original Message -----
From: Alex Artieda <hb9dri@artieda.net>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 3:07 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Help with Instanttrack 1.5

> Dears friends:
>
> Probably some body know how to setup Instanttrack V1.5 respect the
offpoint
> information displayed on the screen. I try to introduce the Alon/Alat
> information but always show me and offpoint arround 165, this indication
is
> not correct. My instanttrack is running in a dedicate Pentium 133 with 32
> RAM with only DOS operative system, I have installed the RIFPC card to
> controlling my Rotor G5600B and works fine but the offpoint is always a
> wrong number.
>
> 73DX
>
> Alex
>
> HB9DRI

Hi Alex,

Using  InstantTrack V 1,5 it is very easy to introduce ALON/ALAT

Suppose the ALON/ALAT = 347/ 3

First of all add 180 to the ALON and so 347+180=527

Since 527 is greater than 360 subtract 360 to it

527 - 360 = 167

Second; change the signe to ALAT and than ALAT = -3

Now enter in InstantTrack V 1,5 first ALAT than type comma and
enter ALON   or   -3,167

It works

73" de i8CVS Domenico