Re:AO40 hamfest station

Hi Wayne,

I am very interrested to work you at JOTA via satellite :-)
I tried it many times via the LEO's, but it was technical not possible, or
no JOTA stations were qrv on the satellites. This is very frustrating for
me, and ofcourse some more for the scouts.

It will be much more interresting for me and the scouts when we know that
some scouts are qrv via sat. So let us contact some days before the JOTA
event starts and I am sure the scouts will never forget this experience :-)
And it will be a good demo to none-satellite amateurs, and visitors :-)

73 de PE1RAH, William
---