operation from JM87

Hello amsat'ers

I'll probably be in JM87AW in the next days and I probably try to operate
from there as IZ5DWF/8 portable on FO-20 and FO-29 (more likely I'll
be QRV on the day of 29 Mar). If anyone is interested in this square,
listen for my calls. I'll try also to work UO-14, but so far I haven't
enough EIRP for that, HI. I will also probably operate from JM78TC.

Regards
Francesco	IZ5DWF