Help with Instanttrack 1.5

Dears friends:

Probably some body know how to setup Instanttrack V1.5 respect the offpoint
information displayed on the screen. I try to introduce the Alon/Alat
information but always show me and offpoint arround 165, this indication is
not correct. My instanttrack is running in a dedicate Pentium 133 with 32
RAM with only DOS operative system, I have installed the RIFPC card to
controlling my Rotor G5600B and works fine but the offpoint is always a
wrong number.

73DX

Alex

HB9DRI