Re: AO40 orbit drifting south, then north?

I want to express my sincere thanks to Stacey Mills for explaining how and
why the AO40 apogee subsatellite varies over time.  I'm constantly impressed
at how willing you are to give your time to answer questions, and how gifted
you are at describing complex subjects in a way that "ordinary people" can
understand.

I'm looking forward to the Spring of 2004 when the DX range of AO40 will be
significantly greater for the northern hemisphere.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA