Re: ARISS info

I know a very good Tracking Program. You can find it at www.do3mha.com. on the
left Side click SATSCAPE. here you can find, i think, the best
Tracking-Program.

73, Holger

--
nagesh schrieb:
Please for help technical of relating observation ARISS.
I use of programme InstantTrack and of data file given 2line Orb Elements
from AnsatKeps.
According to screen satellite is  visible ' over head' and programme prints
that elevation is for example -83.3 deg.
My local position this  17deg E   and  51deg N  ( JO81MC )
Subsatellite Point ( coordinate ) Lat.49.6deg   Lon 24.4deg
Please for announcement {application} of server addresses and of names {of}
new programmes for our radiosathobby.
Please for answer on e' adres hprzewl@poczta.fm
Thanks.
Best regards and I unite 73' from SP6SYX
oper.Henryk PrzewlockiWroclaw Poland.

--
http://www.do3mha.com
http://www.do3mha.de