RE: An experiment 2.4 GHz SS Cordless vs Weak Signal

> think we need to design a 2.4g beacon that we can put in
> our yard to help keep 2.4g phones away.  W4SCO

I couldn't possibly reveal where (however you might want to take a look at
http://www.hamtv.org/ntxrptrs.html), but in some metropolitan areas in the
southern USA, I hear that some Amateur TV repeaters have been rather
successful in dissuading the use of BlueTooth short-range 2.4 GHz WLANs in
large metropolitan areas. Of course the intent was not to jam the unlicensed
interlopers ;<}

73 de Tom, W3IWI