Re: AO-40 Field Day Predictions?

Jim Jerzycke wrote:

> Yeah, I ran the predictions too, using WinOrbit and Predict. I guess
> what I should have asked was if the Keps will change much between now
> and June, or if the predictions I make now, using the currently
> available Keps, will be valid in June. Sorry I wasn't very clear....had
> a rough day at work!
> Thanks, Jim

I wouldn't think things would change much, after all Newton is in the
driver's seat, the orbit is up pretty high, and the arcjet is exhausted.
Most changes I notice between updates of Keps on a week to week basis
are pretty small, so my prediction should be accurate to within a few
minutes either way I suppose.