AO-40 Field Day Predictions?

Hi everybody! Hope this question doesn't make me look too dense, but
does anybody have an idea of what we might expect on Field Day? I ran
some predictions with the current set of Keps for AO-40, and it looks
like we might have a lot of fun this year. I volunteered to run a
Satellite Station this year, along with most of the other "Exotic"
modes, to try and get the young people in our club more interested. The
OM's pounding along at 20+ wpm are fun to watch, but all the kids feel
left out! Look for K6AA, and some young voices.
Thanks, Jim  KQ6EA