Re: RS-21 silence?

Dear Keith,

thank you very much for your messages. Now we are in the testing mode
as you might imagine that we need to test all devices on the
board of KOLIBRI-2000. Sometime we might swich the bands
from 435 to 145 Mhz. In Sunday March 24 we still  run 435.335
and confirm that orbit parameters changed  more quicker  than expected,
so take new Kepler elements from NORAD system.
KOLIBRI number 27394.

Kind regards and 73 !

Alexander, RW3DZ
> : Keith O'Brien <n4zq@hotmail.com>
> : amsat-bb@amsat.org
> : RS-21 silence?
> : 24  2002 . 16:57
>
> Nothing heard from Kolibri (RS-21) on either 435.335 MHz or 145.825 MHz
> Sunday March 24 at 01:58 UTC, 03:31 UTC and 13:18 UTC passes here in west

> central Florida (EL88). Can anyone confirm it's still transmitting?
Keith