From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Don Woodward
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 03:30
To: Joe Leikhim
Cc: Amsat Bulletin Board
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] An experiment 2.4 GHz SS Cordless vs Weak Signal

I have two Siemens systems in my house. On my Yaesu FT-847, the Siemens
systems
completely block any signal on the 2401MHz band pegging the meter at S9 -
but
when I had a Yaesu FT-726 it just heard the popping noise. I currently
unplug
just the Siemens bases when I work AO-40.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP
AMSAT 33535