Re: An experiment 2.4 GHz SS Cordless vs Weak Signal

I have two Siemens systems in my house. On my Yaesu FT-847, the Siemens systems
completely block any signal on the 2401MHz band pegging the meter at S9 - but
when I had a Yaesu FT-726 it just heard the popping noise. I currently unplug
just the Siemens bases when I work AO-40.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP
AMSAT 33535