Tracking interface

I'm looking for a tracking interface for my KR-5400A rotor that will work
with a dos pc on the serial or parallel port and using IT. I've spent a good
deal of time looking on the web, but much of the information seems outdated.
Would anyone please give me some ideas on the best solution? I have an older
laptop dedicated to tracking that I'd like to keep due to space
requirements. Thanks in advance.

Drew, KO4MA