RE: AO40Rcv Serial Control FT-847?

All,

The W6IHG Radio Tuner tracks the doppler and keeps the FT847 tuned well
within the tracking capabilities of AO40Rcv. I built the mike click
interface (there is an up/down mike click interface on the FT847 microphone
plug) but I have never used it. The Radio Tuner keeps it right on with an
occasional tweak from the operator over hours of time.

It will also do this for the Kenwood TS2000, Icom IC910 (and other Icoms)
as well as the FT736 under Windows 95, 98, 98SE, 2000, NT and XP (but not
ME yet).

Check out my web site for more info (see signature block for url)

Jerry, W6IHG