demod needed

I'm again looking for a 38k4 PSK demodulator for the Air Force Academy to
use on the Falconsat-2 downlink.  We purchased one that demodulates the
signal but will not stay locked when Doppler shift moves the frequency.

The requirements are:
Demodulate 38k4 and 76k8 PSK signals
Search for and find the signal plus or minus 150 Khz from the center frequency
Stay locked throughout the pass
Intelsat and CCITT descrambler

Any and all leads to someone who produces one of these would be
appreciated.  Reply direct please.

Jim White
jim@coloradosatellite.com