AO40Rcv Serial Control FT-847?

I see that ver 1.40 of AO40Rcv for telemetry kind of supports true serial
control of a radio. It has spaces for the CAT UP and DOWN frequency
controls. Does this work with the FT-847 and if so, could someone send me
the OP CODES to put in the Rig Frequency Control Setup.

I need the UP ASCII String and the DN ASCII String to send to an FT-847 so
the program can do doppler NOT through the mike input, but via the serial
connection.

Is anyone doing this with an 847? If so, please fill me in, as I'd like to
try it. 73 and tnx.
hasan schiers, N0AN

schiers@netins.net
or use amsat.org or arrl.net remailer