AO-27 is on but

Hi all,
I remember seeing mails here about AO-27.
This morning (Saturday) I listened to the
pass with AOS i Copenhagen at approximately
1011 UTC.
AO-27 was on at AOS - but turned OFF at 1013 UTC just
two min. later.

Worked SP7TEC - we were the only stations on the satellite.
Everybody else were on UO-14 which passed at the same time.

Copenhagen is at approximately 55 degrees North, therefor
listeners in southern parts of Europe and possibly
most of USA will not hear it at the moment.

Seems like an adjustment of the ON-time would be
a good idea.

73 OZ1MY/Ib