Re:PCsat's Last Hurrah!,

Hi,

I have seen all these messages about PCsat, and I think one of the main
things that must be learned by satellite builders is that they have to been
able to keep control of their satellite.

Only beeing supervisor of the on/off "switch" would (maybe) help a lot. Lets
learn off it...

Maybe when PCsat gets back into more sun-light, the batteries will get more
loaded again and it will wake-up :-)

Does PCsat have no low HF power mode ???
This would take less current, and working on half-death batteries would be
propably possible... Maybe for PCsat-II :-)

Oooh I write this in possitive way !! It is not an negative comment to the
builders of PCsat...

73 de PE1RAH, William