AIDC Downconverters Available at London Show

Folks,

Thanks to Bob K5GNA's efforts I will have a number of ready-converted
AIDC3731 downconverters with N-type 2.4GHz inputs, 144MHz IF's and 1dB noise
figures at the Pickett's Lock show in London this weekend. I'll be at the
AMSAT-UK stand on Sunday with them (I can't make it Saturday).

I'll also have a few Gardiner downconverters converted to signal sources
ready-made if I can get my act together with the soldering iron tonight.

Prices are yet to be finalised, but to give you an idea the downconvertes
will be about £90 and the signal sources about £25.

73 Howard G6LVB