RE: HELAPS info?

Hi Claudio, et.al:

I did a word search of The AMSAT Journal CD-ROMs (1995-2000) and came up
with the following articles that referenced HELAPS:

a. Phase 3D, A New Era for Amateur Satellites, by the Phase 3D Design Team,
March/April 1995, page 9.
b. OSCAR-13's Life and Death, James Miller, G3RUH, March/April 1997, page 4.
c. An Overview of the Electronic Modules on the Phase 3D Satellite, November
2000, page 9.

There may be some references of HELAPS in earlier issues, but I don't have
those back issues. I am thinking that Jan King, W3GEY may have wrote about
this subject.

I hope this helps.

73,

Russ Tillman, K5NRK
AMSAT Journal Editor

PS: The March/April issue of The AMSAT Journal has been printed and is being
mailed to members. Keep an eye out for it as there are lots of good articles
in this issue!