TLM sound of Kolibri' (??)

Hi,

At 14:25 utc on 145.825 there was a strange signal.
I think should be Kolibri' TLM but I'm not sure.
The signal was like PSK modulation but non amateur standard ,I don't know
what kind of software is necessary for decode It.

If Kolibri' is on Amateur frequency is necessary also to have more
informations about on board trasmitter (like Starshine 3) and we don't have
(?).

Where is possible to found informations necessary to decode (I guess) the
TLM ?

I'll put a short wave file of this "strange" signal on QSL.net (ASAP, now
not work in FTP).
I wait all comment about this argoment.

The link will be  http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv/pcsat/pcsat.htm

73 de Andrea IT9GSV@amsat.org