Kolibri 2000 Heard in Florida

Thanks to Claudio IK1SLD alert and Ib OZ1MY frequency posting, Kolibri was
heard in Florida this morning. After not hearing anything on 145.825 durning
the 04:15 UTC pass last night, this mornings AOS occured at 12:27:36 UTC
March 20 on 435.331.5 MHz. The CW signal was very strong, and appears to be
some sort of telemerty information. I copied the following CW text durning
the short pass.

ITXB 0
PTXB 0
TTXB 129
TFLV 113

Interesting to note that the Orbital Information Group (OIG) at NASA has
added as of this morning, a new unknown (UKN) object catalog number 27394.
Could this be Kolibri? Will have to wait and see as no Keps have listed yet.
  They have also updated the listing of decayed objects to include the
Progress-M1 7 (26983) which Kolibri hitched a ride on. It appears they are
on top of things.

Good SWLing and I will continue to monitor both 145.825 and 435.33?.. Keith
N4ZQ