Lao DX (XW1HS)

Dear AMSAT Group,

I'm member of Lao DX team (XW1HS). RAST and HSDX group plan to operate in Lao this April.
(7-22 April 2002). Now we got license from Lao PTD to operate All Band All Mode as XW1HS.
I have plan to operate on most of satellite as much as our equipment allow. Now we have VHF/UHF
equipment in hand that allow us to be on AO-10,FO-29,UO-14,ISS,PCSat and RS satellite. We try to
get on AO-40 but we have no S band equipment yet. We seek for cheap S band equipment.
1. S-Band Antenna
2. S-Band Preamp
3. Downconverter 2.4 GHz to 144 MHz

For more information please contact me at (email: hs2jfw@amsat.org) or Ray (email: g3nom@rast.or.th)