Re: Siriusly Twisted

The sad thing is that as a service to society, 802.11 is far more widespread
than Sirius will ever be.  Even though this might be "good" for us with the
2.4 GHz downlink, if the FCC approves this, I'd say they are wrong.  55 MHz
is quite a large gap.

Sirius still isn't running their system, XM is.  I don't hear XM
complaining.

Hey, when they are at it maybe hams at 2304 will interfere.  That's only 20
MHz away...Hey, now that we've knocked out 2.4 GHz equipment and the hams,
FCC, could we please have 2.3-2.5 GHz for our service?

I'm sure that's their ultimate objective here.. to get more spectrum.

Fred W0FMS