Re:Alluminized Mylar Reflectors

Hi Jason,

I used some kind of the same material to make an inflatable dish of it.
I used aluminium foil that can be bought as heat reflectice material, to put
behind heat-radiaters. It is cheap and very effective material.
It works great, and this is really the easiest and best way to make an dish
that can be taken to almost everywhere whithout having transport problems
hehe.

73 de PE1RAH, William
---