se2agw packet engine and TCPIP error

Hi all.

My name is Alberto and my call is LU2FGN, located in Rosario about
300 kmts NW from Buenos Aires.

I am a active operator on satellite's ao-40 included, and how I am putting
a Adsl to my ISP, I wish to put a Internet access together with the FBB,
we do not have none here.

I been truing but no luck, I am getting a cartel ji..  that states...

THE SYSTEM DETECTED A CONFLICT AT ADDRESS IP 44.153.72.80 WITH THE
SYSTEM THAT AS THE HARDWARE ADD 98:AA:0E:40:44:60

This comes up when I tried to ping a station, the TNC works calling
but this cartel comes on each time that transmit.

I am running a K6/450 with 64 mg of memory an w98se an the same problem
with a 266 and windows ME .
The version of agwpe is 2001.38.

Please let me know what I am doing wrong, because normally the problem
is between the keyboard and the chair.

Best regards to all.

Alberto Helmfelt
LU2FGN