Re: DEMI Email?

Matt Donohoe wrote:

> Sorry to post this here, but I recently ordered from DEMI and never
> heard back from them, I'm not in the U.S and I know that they can
> email out as I've had them email me before...
>
> Could somebody send me their email?

Matt, they try to avoid using email as much as possible, and don't
publish any email address.  I guess they've experienced what happens
at some companies that publish email access and then don't keep up
with a flood of email messages, and they don't want to get into that
situation.

Their offices were closed for a few weeks because they were attending
some hamfests, but they are back in the office now, as I was just
on the phone with them a few days ago.  Maybe that's why you weren't
getting a prompt response.

If it would be cost-effective to send them a 1-page FAX, you might
want to try that.  If you have a simple inquiry (e.g. "what is the
status of my order" or some such thing), email me off the list and
I can probably pass some third-party traffic to them at no cost to
either of us (I won't use up my allocation of long-distance phone
minutes this month anyway, so one more call will be free).

John Toscano, KB0ZEV