Re:Was someone at 5:15-5:20GMT on AO-27?

Hi Oleg,

Maybe the satellite went out ouf the sunlight. AO27 only works on solar
energy, and it will turn of when it is in the darkness.

About the FM signal on FO20/29 => I have also heared many times phone-calls
via these birds. It was in (I guess) arabic language, but surely none
amateur signals. It was only hearable when the satellite was south of me (I
live in Holland), so somewhere from North Afrika (?)

73 de PE1RAH, William
---