Info needed

Hi folks

I am using a 1.2 meter offset fed dish with a K3TZ patch
feed and the received levels seem to be down as compared
to my 4 foot dish with a coffee can linear feed. Has any
one used the 1.2 meter dish with the patch feed? I would be
interested in hearing their results. Or does anyone know
if the patch is compatible with the 1.2 meter one. Not
under or over illuminating it. Are the dimensions for the
patch critical. I'm probably in the ballpark of a 32nd of
an inch. Good enough?

Thanks and 73

Jack W4AD