AO-40 squint

My current setup seems to capture 100% blocks/frames with good CRC's from AO-40
when the squint is 20 degrees or less and the ratio of good to bad drops off
dramatically after the squint increases above 20, so I usually quit trying to
copy at this point - I am using a 90cm offset dish and a 2 1/2 turn helix and
Transystem 3733. My system hears very well - last week I was able to copy the
Helaps sideband noise. According to the "AO-40 S2 Squint Analysis by VK5HI" on
the AMSAT web, it says that "Optimal error free downlink performance using the
S2 downlink for telemetry captures occurs at squint angles less than 35
degrees".

My question:   Is anyone reliably coping blocks/frames with good CRC's at higher
squints? Say 25 and up? How high?

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP