Re: Newbie Q & A

Sounds to me like you took a stand - PRO QRO.

This ain't AM Bob, this is FM, remember the capture effect?

I challenge you to turn down your uplink to 1 watt and let everyone else
stay at 50 - 100 watts. Bet you change your mind.

If there is going to be collisions so be it, but lets do it with only
the least amount of power required to do the job.

73

Terry