Re: Newbie Q & A

As Bob said,

Collisions are collisions.
With a VW and a bus, the bus will win.
If you are running 1500 watts ERP, you will be heard..as an Alligator
If you are running QRP (like I am) You will have more misses than hits.
If you are persistant with QRP, it will happen.
Yes.... there is some "luck" involved too!

It is just like on HF. You CAN be heard QRP, once all the other better
signals get out of the way.....

73 and Happy SAT hunting....

Scott