FM operation through FO20/29

Hi All,
Thanks for your info regarding FO-20/29 operation. You must not be worry, I
am not going to work FM through this bird. I well know that FM operation is
prohibited there. The only reason I have asked  is the following. Couple
weeks ago I heard FM signal through FO-29 on 435.825. However, transponder
inverts the
signal and uplink was 145975 i.e. this station tried to work with UO-14, but
my first thought was that station QRV on FO-29 (HI).
73!de UX8ZA