QRM ON 2.4 GIG

I just copy pulsating  QRM when operating on AO-40 today. It was a local source
no one else seems to copy this pulsating QRM. When listenig the evening tv
newscast about 4 TV satellite mobil truck unit where in operation about 2 miles from
my QTH covering a judicial hearing.

Is these satellite feeds can be the source of my QRM i never get this type of
interference before and its not the noise made be 2.4 gig phone?
Thank's