Re: Kolibri launch

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, Masahiro Arai wrote:

> Kolibri experimental satellite will launch from ISS at 19 Mar.
> Past news says the Kolibri will transmit telemetry and digital voice on
> 145.825MHz.

Woopie!
If Kolibri has DIGIPEAT enabled and if it is 1200 baud AX.25, then we will
have a neat opportunity to do some 2 satellite cross link experiments!

Lots of "if's"... is there a WEB page that describes the "telemetry"
system so we can see if it supports AX.25 digipeating?

Even if it does not do digipeating, if they had the foresight to put a
generic DIGI-hop callsign in their downlink telemetry packets, then we
could put that call into PCsat's UIDIGI list and let it RELAY those
packets  for a while...

neato...

Bob, WB4APR